Your Pavement Preservation Resource Since 1972
Welcome to the IGGA
The International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA) is the leading technical and promotional resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as well as pavement preservation/restoration.
Check out the following educational videos and presentations on diamond grinding concrete pavement preservation and the future of the surface transportation industry:
- Next 10: A Vision for the Future
Randy Iwasaki – Executive Director at Contra Costa Transportation Authority
- Concrete Pavement Preservation – The Phoenix Diamond Grinding Story
Randy Everett – Senior Division Administrator for ADOT’s Central District
- SCDOT’s Super Smooth Reconstruction of SC-544
Jay Thompson – South Carolina CPI Manager SEPI, Inc.
- Long Term Performance of Rapid Strength Concrete (RSC) Slabs on California Highways
Dr. Mike Darter – Principal Engineer of Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Effects of Beneficial Use of Concrete Grinding Residue on Transportation Infrastructure
Dr. Halil Ceylan – Professor of Civil Engineering & Director of the Program for Sustainable Pavement Engineering & Research (PROSPER) at Iowa State University (ISU)
Anyone can REGISTER HERE and receive a discount through us.
- $25 online registration for exhibits-only admission* (Now thru 05/10/21)
- $95 (05/11 thru 06/05/21)
- $105 (After 06/05/21)
*Some restrictions apply
WOC exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center June 8-10, 2021. New hours – 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
There will be no onsite registration available, but attendees can register on any mobile device before coming to the convention center and print out their badges once onsite.
COVID-19 protocols and other safety measures will be in effect during the show. Click here for details.
Presented by John Roberts (IGGA) and Joe Echelle (OTA)
Check out the following Concrete Pavement Preservation (CPP) series webinar videos:
- Concrete Pavement Management & Preservation
- Concrete Pavement Evaluation & Preservation Strategy Selection
- Concrete Pavement Preservation Treatment Construction
- Concrete Pavement Management & Preservation Resources