Your Pavement Preservation Resource Since 1972
Welcome to the IGGA
The International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA) is the leading technical and promotional resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as well as pavement preservation/restoration.
Check out the following educational videos and presentations on diamond grinding concrete pavement preservation and the future of the surface transportation industry:
- Next 10: A Vision for the Future
Randy Iwasaki – Executive Director at Contra Costa Transportation Authority
- Concrete Pavement Preservation – The Phoenix Diamond Grinding Story
Randy Everett – Senior Division Administrator for ADOT’s Central District
- SCDOT’s Super Smooth Reconstruction of SC-544
Jay Thompson – South Carolina CPI Manager SEPI, Inc.
- Long Term Performance of Rapid Strength Concrete (RSC) Slabs on California Highways
Dr. Mike Darter – Principal Engineer of Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Effects of Beneficial Use of Concrete Grinding Residue on Transportation Infrastructure
Dr. Halil Ceylan – Professor of Civil Engineering & Director of the Program for Sustainable Pavement Engineering & Research (PROSPER) at Iowa State University (ISU)
Presented by John Roberts (IGGA) and Joe Echelle (OTA)
Check out the following Concrete Pavement Preservation (CPP) series webinar videos:
- Concrete Pavement Management & Preservation
- Concrete Pavement Evaluation & Preservation Strategy Selection
- Concrete Pavement Preservation Treatment Construction
- Concrete Pavement Management & Preservation Resources